The COT Updater app is a Windows desktop application that fetches the most recent Commitment of Traders data from the CTFC website and makes that data available on your MetaTrader charts via our COT Indicators. You can track any instrument from the COT report in MetaTrader, including currencies, financials, metals and commodities. COT Updater app can be set to run automatically every weekend, ensuring that your COT data is always up-to-date when you load your MetaTrader charts for the market open. You can also manually force an update at anytime, for instance if you add a new instrument or want to change report type.
- Easily add any instrument from the COT report.
- Supports Legacy, Traders in Financial Futures, and Disaggregated reports.
- Legacy data from 2000 – present, or Disaggregated/TiFF data from 2006 – present.
- Assign easy to remember short names for each instrument used in the indicators on your MetaTrader charts.
- Copy data to multiple MetaTrader installations or folder locations.
- Runs automatically every weekend to fetch the latest data.
- New version notifications on program startup.
- No data subscriptions or recurring fees.
Runs on Windows 7 and higher.
Emulated versions of Windows, MAC & Linux are NOT supported.