- Install the COT Update program. You can simply use the installer’s default settings.
- Locate your MetaTrader data folder. To do this, open MetaTrader and select File menu – Open Data Folder. This will open your MetaTrader data folder in Windows Explorer. Make a note of the folder location, or copy it to your clipboard from Windows Explorer.
- Install the COT Indicators to your MetaTrader data folder. Use the same folder that appears in Windows Explorer above.
- Open the COT Update program. You will be prompted to enter your serial number or start a 14-day trial.
- Enter your MetaTrader data folder in step 1 of the COT Update setup wizard. After the setup wizard is finished, the COT data will be downloaded automatically.
If you have any questions about the installation or setup of the COT Indicator Suite, please read the documentation. You can open the documentation from COT Update by selecting Help menu – Documentation. You can also find the documentation in your Windows Start menu under the COT Update 2 folder.